From cleansing to masking and everything else, having a skincare routine is an integral part of my self-care regimen. I’m sharing a few of my current skincare favorites sold at Sephora, plus new items I’m excited to try in the coming days and weeks!
Have you shopped the Sephora sale yet? If not, take a look below at some of my favorite skincare items! With most of the country #stayingathome, now is the time to try products as part of your self-care routine and try on skincare and makeup products from the comfort of your home!
Be sure Register to become a Sephora Insider to get reward points as you shop – it’s completely free! For each tier of the membership, Sephora Insiders will have their own special weekend to shop discounts from 10–20% off.
The Beauty Insider Membership
After you sign up and spend a minimum of $350 on Sephora products, your Beauty Insider membership will be upgraded to VIB level. If you reach a $1,000 spend amount, you’ll automatically be bumped into the Rouge membership (where the best year-round Sephora deals live).
Here are the key dates for shopping
For all three tiers, use code SPRINGSAVE
- Rouge Early Access: April 17 – May 1 – Rouge members have first access to shop the online event at 20% off
- VIB: April 21 – April 29 – get 15% off event purchases online
- Insiders: April 23 – April 27 – get 10% off event purchases online
So, if you haven’t shopped yet, what are you waiting for? Here’s the link to shop (or click on the links below to shop my favorites) and start saving on your beauty products!
- Belif cleanser and moisturizer – This K-beauty brand sells its products separately, but if you want to try it, it comes in this introductory kit. It cleanses, tones, and moisturizes for the ultimate hydration! Aqua Bomb is a lightweight gel-cream that provides hydration for a noticeably luminous glow and smooth, supple look. I love how light this is and perfect for this time of year!
- Korres Wild Rose Brightening Absolute Oil – A multitasking brightening face oil infused with real rose petals and enhanced with vitamin C to visibly improve skin for a soft, smooth complexion. I find this to be so soothing on the skin. If you love face oils, you will fall in LOVE with this product!
- Lancer The Method: Polish – This exfoliant is a skin resurfacing treatment that contains pure minerals and pumpkin and pomegranate enzymes to lightly and efficiently remove dead skin. It has a beautiful lavender scent. This exfoliant is a GAME. CHANGER! It’s a great way to exfoliate to allow those serums and moisturizers to penetrate the skin!
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum – An AHA/BHA night serum that resurfaces and cleans clogged pores resulting in improved skin tone, texture, fine lines, wrinkles, and pores.
- Laneige Lavender Water Sleeping Mask – A limited-edition, lavender-scented sleeping mask that gives intense moisture while you sleep. It features Hydro Ionized Mineral Water™, which delivers the skin with moisture, while Hunza apricot and evening primrose extracts help brighten and purify.
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream – A moisturizing cream that is loaded with omega acids, which helps skin keep long-lasting moisture. It contains antioxidant-rich fermented green tea, which helps fight the visible signs of aging.
- Herbivore Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish – A moisturizing and gentle exfoliant, which contains a blend of coconut oil and floral rose. The deluxe formula leaves skin softer, smoother, and more nourished.
- Kiehls Crème de Corps – A lush but non-greasy body lotion that delivers a richly hydrating experience. It’s main ingredients – Squalane and Cocoa Butter- leaves the skin feeling soft and thoroughly moisturized.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Scrub – A lip scrub that hydrates by gently exfoliates and smooths for the sweetest, softest lips.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Balm with Sunscreen SPF15 – A hydrating and smoothing lip balm that is available in clear, sheer, or effortless color with moisture and much-needed sun protection.